Georgia Innkeepers Association was formed in 2003 as a non-profit association of independent innkeepers in Georgia. Membership is open to any independent lodging property in Georgia that has 2 or more guest rooms and is properly licensed and approved.
Our Goals Are:
- To create a friendly network of Innkeepers across the state of Georgia
- To be the authority on Bed and Breakfast and Boutique Inns in Georgia
- To provide enrichment opportunities for Innkeepers
- To advocate for Innkeepers with local, regional, state, and national government
- To foster camaraderie and engagement between Innkeepers and other tourism professionals across Georgia
- To educate consumers on the virtues of Inn Travel
- To hold a Georgia Innkeepers conferences with educational components for our members once every 3 years.
- To develop group purchasing/discount options.
- To work collaboratively to create state-wide promotions that elevate our industry
How You Can Join:
The membership dues are $159.00 per member. Your contribution helps to pay for the web site, supplies, gatherings, and a comprehensive statewide directory. By becoming a member you affirm your commitment to our industry across the state. To join the GIA, please fill out the Membership Application Form. For more information, contact our President, Holly McHaggee of The Claremont House Bed & Breakfast, or our Treasurer Dennis Hoover of Mtn Laurel Creek Inn and Spa, 706.867-8134